Ethical marketing: ‘Do some good’ with your marketing.
Every business needs marketing in some form. Whether it’s a website, web hosting, social media, graphic design, advertising or a strategy encompassing all.
At E4GG Marketing we can help you with all aspects of marketing and we donate up to 20% back to the events4greatergood charity. The charity uses these donations to help those in need:
- Sunshine Coast and Australia – Women and children of DV, homelessness, affordable housing
- Nepal – set up and maintenance of safe places for vulnerable children (such as schools and shelters), homelessness, feeding street kids
- Amazon – Working closely with organisations in Peru to help develop sustainable vocations. Retraining the locals, who for 3 generations have given up their self-sustainable lives and ended up in legal and illegal industries.
- Pacific plastic gyre – raising awareness and solutions to clean up a garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean “the Size of India.”
Our team collectively has over 60 years of experience.
This wealth of experience means:
- we are not wasteful with clients’ money
- we are transparent and accountable
- we balance creativity with business nous
- we’ve been around for a long time, so we are able to step back and look at a project holistically. We don’t rush in, nor follow fads. We are calm and experienced and use tried and tested marketing techniques, combined with modern approaches. We can add perspective, pose questions and work together to meet clients’ goals.
- our experience spans Australia and internationally, through a range of clients, including global blue chip companies, SMEs, government, local council and not-for-profit organisations.
For more information on services, portfolio and team members – visit https://events4greatergood.org/marketing-services/
Or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the charity: